Centre for Business department
The Centre for Business encompasses a range of Kangan Institute study areas.
A qualification from Kangan Institute's Centre for Business is an excellent way to progress in a white-collar world. Our courses give you the skills and knowhow to handle the pressures, challenges and stresses that come with a life in business.
We've forged partnerships with businesses across a wide variety of industries, which means we are perfectly set to train you with current skills that employers are actively seeking.
With courses in project management, management, HR, marketing, justice, accounting and more - a qualification at Kangan Institute's Centre for Business is your ticket to a fresh start, a head start or a pathway to a university qualification.
Why choose Kangan Institute?
- You can choose to study full or part-time, with flexible options available for some subjects. A range of short courses ranging from one day to a few weeks are also available.
- You get a nationally accredited qualification backed by a recognised training provider.
- Benefit from facilities used by a range of high-profile corporate partners including Australian Air Force Cadets, City of Hume, Ford, Department of Defence, VACC and Village Roadshow and more.
- All courses are designed by industry, for industry. Everything is current, up-to-date and designed to help you hit the ground running once you're ready for a job.
- You will learn through a variety of activities and experiences - from classroom activities, to guest speakers and field trips. It is our aim to make your learning experience relevant, challenging and exciting.
- You will have an opportunity to transition straight from a certificate to a diploma, advanced diploma and a bachelor's degree at some of Victoria's leading universities. This includes the Bachelor of Applied Management at Kangan Institute delivered in partnership with the University of Ballarat.
Training for business
Our experienced staff can meet the unique needs of your organisation through delivery of accredited and customised programs, short courses, material and course development and project management, tailor-made for your business.
We've formed partnerships with businesses in the Automotive, Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing and Advertising sectors. This means we have current and practical knowledge of the skills employers in these industries are demanding of their staff.
Some of the organisations we have worked with include:
- Australian Air Force Cadets
- City of Hume
- Department of Defence
- Department of Human Services
- Fawkner Crematorium and Memorial Park
- Leigh Mardon
- Village Roadshow
- Woods Accident & Repair Centre