Business Enterprise Centre
Small business choices
|NEIS||Flexible delivery||Evening courses||Building your business|
|No Charge||Fees $461 or $246 concession approximately (conditions apply)||Fees $461 or $246 concession approximately (conditions apply)||Fee $375 approximately (conditions apply)|
Visit the How to apply section or call (03) 9094 3008 to obtain a brochure and make an appointment.
Do you want to start your own business?
Are you a small business owner needing business advice or support?
The Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) can help. We provide high quality training, consultancy and advice to the small and micro business sector.
The BEC at Kangan Institute is part of a national network of centres established to support regional business development. Established in 1993 our BEC provides:
- small business information
- small business counselling and mentoring
- seminars and workshops
- access to small business loans through the NAB micro enterprise loan scheme
For application booklets and timetables visit How to apply.
Five reasons to choose Kangan Institute
- Small business management training is available via flexible learning, ensuring minimal interference with your other responsibilities. Training is focused on the creation of a business plan.
- Experts in government programs ensure that you will have the best possible advice in order to take advantage of any government services available to help with starting or managing a small business.
- All trainers and business counsellors have previous business experience.
- We specialise in working with micro and small business owners.
- Access to convenient locations servicing inner Melbourne and northern/western municipalities.
Win for Tim
Not one to clamour for the spotlight, Kangan Institute Business Enterprise Centre manager Tim Cremean has been recognised for his efforts at last month's Small Business Development Conference in Sydney. View the full article
Help for small businesses in hard times
Kangan Institute has been selected by the federal government to deliver a new program which supports new and emerging businesses through dedicated business coaching. View the full article
Hume City Recognises Small Business Training
Tim Cremean, Kangan Institute's Business Enterprise Centre Manager, has been awarded for his work in the 'Development and Support of Small Business' at the Hume Business Awards. View the full article...