Justice and Legal Studies
If you have a passion for the law and the pursuit of justice in our society, then perhaps you would be a right fit for a career in the justice and legal sector.
Kangan Institute offers a range of justice and legal courses to suit all levels. Our courses will provide you with knowledge of the Australian criminal justice system and the social and legal context in which it operates.
Below are the career and further opportunities at your disposal, upon completing your studies with us.
Possible career paths:
- Police officer
- Community corrections worker
- Prison officer
- Legal secretary
- Youth justice worker
- Court registrar
Five reasons to choose Kangan Institute:
- Our staff have a range of current industry experience from lawyers, to youth workers and counsellors, ensuring that you are taught the most relevant and up-to-date skills and knowledge.
- Kangan Institute 2008 Student of the Year was a legal student: Coralie Zelno.
- Kangan Institute 2009 Student of the Year was a justice student: R-Cee Mabbagu.
- Kangan Institute 2010 Student of the Year was a justice student: Angela Sheridan.
- We have a range of delivery methods to cater for the different learning styles and needs of our students and are the only teaching area to deliver lectures, allowing student to better prepare for university and to develop important workplace skills.
- We offer mentoring and individual support to students