Kangan Institute offers a wide range of solutions for enterprises including the following services:
- Professional consulting and coordination of all stages of the training cycle, including the development, delivery and evaluation of training programs
- Auditing, analysis and identification of training needs to develop personalised strategic training plans
- Implementation of national training packages
- Skills recognition (RPL) and 'gap' training
- Flexible delivery and online training options
- Research services and development of learning materials including multimedia products
- Professional development for your trainers and assessors
- Apprenticeship and traineeship training in more than 200 qualifications
If some of these services would help your business to grow and prosper, why not contact us today?
We are able to assist you nationally and internationally. If your business is located outside of Australia please view relevant information at our International business website.
Professional consulting and coordination of all stages of the training cycle, including the development, delivery and evaluation of training programs
Kangan Institute offers professional consulting across a wide variety of training areas. Our professional consultants are able to coordinate the entire process for you. We enlist subject experts and learning resource designers to ensure the entire program is developed to meet your individual needs.
We can design, implement, and maintain competency-based assessment and training systems within your organisation and provide training for analysing competency requirements, establishing assessment systems and designing assessment tools and procedures.
Auditing, analysis and identification of training needs to develop personalised strategic training plans
To ensure that your specific needs are met we like to analyse your existing resources and identify areas for improvement.
Any existing course at Kangan Institute can be customised or combined with other courses or services to meet your needs or you may need a new program developed specifically for you.
Let us assist you with the vital stages in the development of your organisation's strategic training plan using tools like:
- skills audits and analysis
- training needs and occupational analysis
- performance measurement and KPIs
- language and literacy assessments
- ROI strategies
Implementation of national training packages
National training packages are designed by the relevant industry bodies to meet current and emerging skill needs. The training packages allow flexibility for enterprises to customise accredited training to meet their own needs. At Kangan Institute we like to create a precise mix of the competency standards that you require. If your particular needs cannot be met by existing training packages, we can work with you to develop your own customised solution.
Skills recognition (RPL) and 'gap' training
Learn more about Skills recognition.
Flexible delivery and online training options
We can offer training in many combinations to meet your needs including:
- on or off-the-job training
- on-site delivery in your workplace
- on-campus training in our state-of-the-art facilities
- flexible and/or online delivery
All our training is conducted in modern facilities using state-of-the-art technology and equipment and is delivered by highly qualified, experienced teaching staff. Our staff members are up-to-date with technological developments and current industry practice through professional associations, regular training and return to industry programs.
Research services and development of learning materials including multimedia products
We are able to conduct research to guide the development of your organisation's learning resources and training. Our research services are in demand from a wide range of industry and government clients, and have informed the development and evaluation of many national learning materials.
We are able to develop learning materials tailored to your organisation's training needs. We can develop all types of curriculum, trainers' guides and professional development packages which can be self-paced, print, multimedia, CD-ROM , web-based or a combination of several resources.
Kangan Institute has developed an extensive range of resources for state and national training authorities. Our learning products are used widely in industry by individual learners and our peers throughout the vocational education and training (VET) system.
Professional development for your trainers and assessors
We offer a range of programs with an 'action learning approach' to develop and strengthen the training expertise of your own staff including:
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Conduct and Review Assessment; Plan and Promote, Deliver and Review Training
- Quality Assurance and conducting of RPL/RCC
- Diploma of Training and Assessment Systems
We also offer several programs specifically for the VET sector.
Apprenticeship and traineeship training in more than 200 qualifications
Kangan Institute is one of Victoria's major providers of traineeships and apprenticeships. We offer state-of-the-art training facilities in the specialist fields of automotive, polymer, competitive manufacturing and fashion. We can assist employers with the whole spectrum of recruiting, registering and training apprentices and trainees.