Kangan Institute online TAFE courses
Online learning & courses
Online learning allows students to complete a single competency, or entire TAFE course (such as a certificate or diploma) online using the Kangan Institute Online resource. Only available on selected courses. View Online Courses.
Flexible learning is a study option available for those who cannot attend full-time classes due to work, location difficulties or family commitments. View Flexible Learning Courses.
What is online learning?
Kangan Institute Online provides you with the flexibility of studying online without needing to physically attend classes on campus.
Enrolment is handled online, and students are able to study entire courses such as a certificate or diploma from the comfort of their own home or work environment. Alternatively, single competencies can be studied online.
It's useful for those who would like to enrol in a TAFE course, but don't believe they can fit study into a busy lifestyle, or those who wish to study a course online at a convenient time and location.
Kangan Institute Online features a wide range of integrated online educational services that include:
- An easy-to-use common interface allowing online communication between students and teachers
- Easy access to a wide range of online multimedia content
- Support for online course students and teachers using the system
- Access to high quality interactive online courses.
What online learning courses are available?
We currently have courses for online learning available in the following areas:
- Customer Contact
- Information Technology
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Printing and Graphic Arts
- Security and Public Safety
For further information about online courses, please send email our Contact Cente.