Scholarship and Grant Programs
Kangan Institute offers the following scholarships and grants:
- Scholarships to be awarded in three categories for Year 12 School Leavers.
- 150 scholarships available for students who are ineligible for government funding and are able to demonstrate socioeconomic disadvantage and financial hardship.
- Grants to assist applicants to VCAL at Kangan Institute, or graduates of a VCAL program who wish to continue their studies at Kangan Institute.
- Do you know of a young person who is suited for a hands-on learning approach and may benefit from one year's free VET tuition at Kangan Institute?
Our Learning4Life Pathway Scholarship supports and develops young individuals who may be disadvantaged or disengaged and offers them another chance to succeed in their studies and life.
- Special Consideration Scholarships are available across a number of study areas/departments at Kangan Institute to support and develop local students who may be disadvantaged or face financial barriers to education, offering them another chance to succeed in their studies and career.