About Student Support & Recreation
Student support team
The Student Support team offers Counselling, Learning and Disability Support and Welfare Services for students on all campuses; they are also qualified and experienced in their areas of service provision.
All services provided by Student Support are free and confidential.
Please call 9279 2511 to make an appointment. If you are in Broadmeadows, you are welcome to visit our reception area in Building A beside the Customer Service centre. You can also click on the links on the left-hand side to find out more.
Student recreation team
The Student Recreation team provides:
- Orientation Days at each campus (February/July)
- Campus events and activities
- Discounted trips and tours
- Free sport competitions
- Student lounge area
- Access to sporting equipments
- Student diary and Reckan magazine
- Latest news and events on the Student Portal
- Students discounts, including Hoyts movie tickets available at Customer Service Centres