Certificate II in Business Administration
|Course Length:||6 months|
|Course Fees:||AUD $5,300|
You are eligible if:
* you have successfully completed the Australian year 12 or equivalent in your country
* you have achieved a minimum of either:
- IELTS 5.5 academic (no band score less than 5.0) or
- TOFEL paper based 530 (minimum TWE 3.5) or
- TOFEL computer based 197 (minimum TWE 3.5) or
- TOFEL internet based 71 (minimum 17 in all sections).
Books and equipment (AUD)
On completion of the Certificate II, graduates may continue their study in:
* Certificate III in Business Administration (069647B) at Kangan Institute.
On completion of the Certificate II, graduates may seek employment as:
- Administration assistant
- Data entry operator.
The Certificate II consists of 12 units. In a typical week students will attend classes approximately three days per week with approximately 50 percent practical and 50 percent theory classes. Classes will be scheduled between Monday and Friday, 8am to 5pm.
The teaching methods used in the Certificate II include classroom-based teaching and simulated workplace. The assessment methods include tests, assignments (both individual and group) and class presentations.
Operate a personal computer
Develop keyboard skills
Produce simple word processed documents
Create and use spreadsheets
Handle mail Communicate electronically
Communicate in the workplace
Deliver a service to customers
Work effectively in a business environment
Process and maintain workplace information
Participate in occupational health and safety processes
Maintain daily financial / business records