Unleash your visual creativity and design abilities to build show-stopping and original window, in-store and wall displays for the thriving retail industry with our specialised diploma in visual merchandising.
With exclusive partnership with Myer that enables students to work on practical placement programs and opportunities to travel overseas on study tours to gain insights into the latest visual merchandising trends, graduates can carve a career in this sought after area in 12 months.
Major study areas
Illustrative drawings, styling, theming, lighting, photography, merchandising and presenting products.
The Kangan Institute difference
- Learn the latest curriculum updated regularly with input from top industry experts
- Gain insights into the latest VM trends around the world on annual study tours
- Access state-of-the-art and fully equipped facilities with onsite parking
- Learn from dedicated teachers with extensive industry knowledge and connections
- Get practical experience with our exclusive partnership with Myer
- Connect with our extensive industry networks that may lead to job opportunities