The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a qualification that measures English language proficiency, and is recognised by over 9,000 organisations across the world, including universities, colleges, organisations and immigration authorities.
This English language program focuses on exam techniques by developing key English language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing for the IELTS exam.
Prepare for your IELTS test and gain an internationally recognised English qualification with Kangan Institute.
Kangan Institute’s experienced English language teachers and IELTS examiners have designed a course to provide you with the English language skills that you need to improve your performance and scoring potential on the IELTS exam and to succeed.
Completing your IELTS examination will enable you to gain residency in Australia, improved your employment prospects within Australia and to move into further study within Australia.
The IELTS preparation course provides English language students with the assistance they need to understand the structure of the IELTS test and achieve the score required to progress their careers.
This English language course is designed by experienced English language teachers and IELTS examiners.
The class focuses on test practices, techniques and regular mock examinations.
The course aims to help students in the following ways:
- Develop English language skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Improve competencies in pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary
- Gain knowledge of the test procedures, format and type of questions
- Learn effective strategies for listening and reading tests
- Improve speaking capabilities
- Undertake effective writing tasks
- Improve through ongoing feedback and support from experienced IELTS teachers