To help you apply at Kangan Institute, we have outlined the steps you need to take to complete your enrolment.
You can also apply via a registered representative. To find a registered representative in your country click here.
1. Select Your Course(s)
Select the course(s) in which you are interested, and ensure you meet the academic entry requirements.
If English is not your first language, or you did not attend a school where English was the language of instruction, you must supply certified documentation of English language proficiency.
This must meet the Kangan Institute's minimum entrance requirements. For more information, see the prerequisites of your preferred course.
Please note that if English was the language of instruction at school, Kangan Institute reserves the right to request additional proof of English language proficiency.
2. Complete the International Student Application Form
Complete the International Student Application Form. All sections must be completed, and a passport sized photograph must be attached to your application.
International Student Application Form
To support your application, you must attach:
- Verified and attested copies of your academic qualifications
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- IELTS test results
- Personal details page of your passport. This must also show your passport number.
Please ensure all documentation is verified and attested by your education agent or authorised person.
4. Submit Your Application
To submit your application by email, scan and attach the International Student Application Form and attested copies of relevant documents to an email addressed to: email@example.com
To submit hard copy of your application, you can take your application to your nearest education agent representing Kangan Institute. To find your closest agent, get in touch with Kangan Institute International at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants receive written notification of the outcome of their application. If successful, you will receive an Offer and Acceptance Agreement.
6. Accepting your Offer
To accept your offer, please read and ensure you understand all components of the Offer and Acceptance Agreement and following steps:
- Ensure all conditions outlined in the Offer and Acceptance Agreement are met prior to enrolment
- Complete all pages of the Offer and Acceptance Agreement and submit it to International Services at Kangan Institute
- Select a payment option and arrange payment
- Students currently within Australia should contact International Services for payment options at email@example.com
- On receipt of payment and a Completed Offer and Acceptance Agreement, a Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) will be issued
- Refer to your nearest Australian High Commission or Australian Embassy to apply for your student visa.
7. Payment of fees
Payments can be made directly into the Kangan Institute bank account. You can find these details below.
Please include your KI reference number (KI0003760) in payment for all electronic transfers.
Account Name: Kangan Institute
Bank Name: ANZ
Bank Address: Shop G47, Broadmeadows Town Centre, Broadmeadows VIC 3047
BSB: 013 230
Account No: 2580 50486
Swift Code: ANZBAU3M (applicable for international transactions)
If you have questions about a course, would like further information or want to speak to one of our International Student Liaison Officers, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.