How To Apply
1. Select Your Course(s)
Select the course(s) in which you are interested, and ensure you meet the academic entry requirements. Students who do not have English as their first language, or did not attend a school where English was the language of instruction, must supply certified documentation of English language proficiency which meets the Institute's minimum entrance requirements (see Course Prerequisites section in Institute Services and Student Information and individual course listing). Note: If English was the language of instruction at school, the Institute reserves the right to request additional proof of English language level.
2. Complete the Application for Enrolment Form
Complete the Application for Enrolment Form. All sections must be completed. Attach a passport sized photograph to the application form. Download the Application for Enrolment Form [PDF document - 44KB]
Attach verified and attested copies of your academic qualifications, work experience (if applicable), IELTS test results and pages of your passport that confirm your personal details and passport number - please ensure all documentation is verified and attested by your education agent or authorised person.
4. Send your Application
Send the application for enrolment and attested copies of relevant documents to: Scan and email your completed application with all your supporting documents to email@example.com or apply online. Alternatively you can take your application to your nearest local Kangan Institute representative (education agent). E-mail Kangan Institute International for information regarding the nearest education agent.
Applicants will receive written notification of the outcome of their application. If successful, applicants will receive an Offer and Acceptance Agreement.
6. Accepting your Offer:
To accept this offer, please read and ensure you understand all components of the Offer and Acceptance Agreement:
- Please ensure all conditions outlined in the Offer and Acceptance Agreement are met prior to enrolment.
- Please complete the Offer and Acceptance Agreement (all 9 pages) and submit to International Services at Kangan Institute.
- Please select payment option and arrange payment
- For students currently residing overseas, payments should be made through Western Union (see further details below)
- On shore students should contact International Services for payment options at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On receipt of payment and completed offer and acceptance agreement, a Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) will be issued.
- Refer to the Australian High Commission or Australian Embassy to apply for your student visa.
Payment via Western Union
Western Union Business Solutions provides a reliable online payment application in which you can make telegraphic transfer payments from overseas. It is a fast, secure and trackable method of payment.
To pay, log onto www.geoforeducation.com/Kangan
Below is the User Guide and FAQ document relating to Western Union payments for you to download and read if you would like to know more.