Interested in a career in Engineering, Automotive or Construction? Complete VCAL and a pre-apprenticeship in one year.
The Trades Experience Program (TEP) is designed to give you the opportunity to complete a pre-apprenticeship certificate in your chosen trade while obtaining your VCAL certificate.
Trade Experience Program
Combine your VCAL studies with a pre-apprenticeship in engineering at our Broadmeadows campus.
Combine your VCAL studies with a pre-apprenticeship in automotive at our Richmond or Docklands campus.
Combine your VCAL studies with a pre-apprenticeship in construction at our Broadmeadows campus.
Trade Experience Program options:
VCAL STUDY OPTIONS
- Try your hand at a variety of engineering units including forming and fabricating, welding, grinding through to operating a mill and lathe.
- Use the skills you learn on a variety of engineering projects that you take with you
- Receive a Certificate II in Engineering Pathways (Pre-apprenticeship) which can help you move successfully into an apprenticeship
- Develop your core skills in building and undertake units in landscaping, paving, furnishing.
- Apply skills developed in your taster units to various industry projects through building, designing and construction
- Complete your Certificate II in Building and Construction (Pre-Apprenticeship) which can help you move successfully into an apprenticeship.