Kangan Institute Centre for Business
The nature of business has changed significantly over the past fifty years.
Knowing how to handle the pressures, challenges and skills that come with a life in business is vital.
With that in mind, the Kangan Institute Centre of Business empowers you with the skills to help master a career in any of the following areas:
- Business Admin
- Justice and Legal
- The BEC (Business Enterprise Centre)
With outstanding relationships with actively seeking employers (including Australian Air Force Cadets, Autoliv, Village Roadshow), we provide a pathway – a means to land your dream career in project management, management, HR, marketing, justice, accounting and more.
Still not convinced, here are a few more reasons:
- 1. You can choose to study full or part-time, with flexible options available for some subjects. A range of short courses ranging from one day to a few weeks are also available.
- 2. You get a nationally accredited qualification backed by a recognised training provider.
- 3. Benefit from facilities used by a range of high-profile corporate partners including Australian Air Force Cadets, City of Hume, Ford, Department of Defence, VACC and Village Roadshow and more.
- 4. All courses are designed by industry, for industry. Everything is current, up-to-date and designed to help you hit the ground running once you're ready for a job.
- 5. You will learn through a variety of activities and experiences - from classroom activities, to guest speakers and field trips. It is our aim to make your learning experience relevant, challenging and exciting.
Training for Business
Our experienced staff can meet the unique needs of your organisation through delivery of accredited and customised programs, short courses, material and course development and project management, tailor-made for your business.
We've formed partnerships with businesses in the Automotive, Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing and Advertising sectors.
This means we have current and practical knowledge of the skills employers in these industries are demanding of their staff.
Some of the organisations we have worked with include:
- Australian Air Force Cadets
- City of Hume
- Department of Defence
- Department of Human Services
- Fawkner Crematorium and Memorial Park
- Leigh Mardon
- Village Roadshow
- Woods Accident & Repair Centre