There’s No Limit to your Choice in Engineering.
You’ll have a plethora of options when it comes to commencing your career in engineering. Our industry-experienced trainers deliver competency-based training and implement workplace training to suit employees and businesses in the fields of general engineering and mechanical trades.
We’ve also got a number of outstanding relationships with key players in the industry that will help you find your feet.
- Trade-level engineer
- Computer controlled machine engineer
- AutoCAD specialist
- Maintenance fitter
If that isn’t enough to whet your whistle, here are a few more suggestions why we’re one of the best providers in the industry:
- 1. Use state-of-the-art welding equipment & hands-on approach to training.
- 2. You get a nationally accredited qualification backed by a recognised training provider.
- 3. Utilise flexible learning - giving you more time for other responsibilities such as work or family.
- 4. All courses are designed by industry, for industry. Everything is current, up-to-date and designed to help you hit the ground running once you're ready for a job.
- 5. Graduate with the option of continuing into university, or utilise our job placement services to get your career underway.