Start Your Career in Hospitality
At Kangan Institute we’ve got the right training and industry connections to get you going.
- We don’t just train, we connect people with employers and jobs
- Strong industry reputation – our thousands of graduates are highly sought after by hospitality businesses
- Focus on hands-on learning with work placements, study trips and access to our specialised training restaurant
- Industry experts as trainers and guest lecturers
- Scholarships and financial assistance available
We have a number of courses that have been designed to kick-start your career:
This course provides a five-month work placement opportunity with Mantra Hotels.
Get hands-on in our open-to-public training restaurant, Richards Restaurant, and be on your way to a rewarding career in the kitchen. Become work-ready with this eight-week industry prep course that includes an optional work placement.
Build a creative career as a pastry chef with this course delivered in partnership with renowned patisserie company Fabbri.
Gain skills for a career in tourism – you’ll get first hand experience of this exciting industry through our three-day study trip to Apollo Bay and Warrnambool!
This course provides a dynamic head start into events and includes work placements and opportunities to organise various Institute events.
Our info sessions are a great way to learn about a course, meet our teachers and explore our myriad study options!