There’s plenty of reasons why Kangan TAFE offers an experience like few others. Here’s just a few:
- Hands-on, practical training
- Strong industry links, with opportunities to network and gain workplace experience whilst studying
- Pathways to university, graduating with two qualifications instead of just one
- Earn while you learn options with apprenticeships and traineeships
- An adult-learning environment
- Learning support and counselling
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Centrally-located campuses with modern facilities
Diploma of Visual Merchandising graduate
"The amount of time dedicated to work experience in Kangan Institute's diploma course really appealed to me as I knew that it'd help me get a job at the end of the course.
As part of the course, I participated in work placements across numerous MYER stores and worked on a window display project with six other students at the Southland branch.
“I really enjoyed the experience as I like designing a concept and then sourcing the props for it and seeing it all come together at the end.
“Kangan Institute taught me how to create something out of nothing and the partnership with MYER was a great stepping stone for my current job at Factorie."