Kangan Institute Student Support and Recreation
Our Student Support and Recreation services ensure you’re made to feel at ease throughout every aspect of your education at Kangan Institute. They are available across all campuses and are put in place to support and enhance your time studying.
We offer a variety of support services, ranging from Counselling, Disability Support and Welfare Services. Importantly, all services provided by Student Support are free and confidential for all students.
All Support staff are qualified and experienced in their areas of expertise.
Please call 13 TAFE (13 8233) to make an appointment. If you are in Broadmeadows, you are welcome to visit our reception area in Building A beside the Customer Service Centre.
We also have a Student Recreation team that provides a great variety of both free and discounted activities and events throughout the year:
- Orientation Days at each campus (February/July)
- Campus events and activities
- Discounted trips and tours
- Free sport competitions
- Student lounge areas
- Access to sporting equipment
- Latest news and events on the Student Portal
- Students discounts, including Hoyts and Village Cinema movie tickets available at Customer Service Centres