Will I receive my certificate at the Graduation Ceremony?
No. You will receive your certificate and academic transcript within 30 days of being signed off by your teaching department as having completed your training. This is a requirement of the Australian Skills Quality Authority.
Do Graduates need to Register?
- Graduands MUST register to participate in the Graduation Ceremony.
- Participation in the Graduation Ceremony is a charge of $50.00 for Graduands, which includes two (2) guest tickets.
- Registration can be completed here.
- When registering, please advise of any accessibility or disability requirements so we can accommodate.
When does Graduand Registration close?
Registrations have been extend - MUST close 5pm on Friday, 10 March 2023
Do I need to purchase tickets for my guests?
- Yes, guests must have a ticket to attend the Graduation Ceremony.
- Additional guest tickets cost $25.00 each and can be bought here.
- We recommend that Graduands purchase their guest tickets early to avoid missing out.
- When purchasing guest tickets, please advise of any accessibility or disability requirements so we can accommodate.
- Guest tickets can be bought during the Graduation registration process or as a separate purchase.
- Guest tickets cannot be reserved without payment.
What does my Graduand ticket include?
- Registration to the Graduation
- Two complimentary guest tickets
- Hiring of the academic regalia – stole and graduation gown
- Light refreshments
- Keep sake program
- Stage photography
When do guest ticket sales close?
Guest tickets will be available to purchase up until the day of the event, unless sold our prior.
Can children attend?
- Children are welcome to attend the Graduation Ceremony.
- Guest tickets must be purchased for children aged 12 and over.
- Children’s tickets can be purchased for children under the age of 12. These are available for $10 per child.
- Infants and toddlers do not require a ticket.
- All tickets can be purchased here.
- If you or your guests have any special requirements, e.g. disability assistance, seating with space for a stroller, please let us know when registering and purchasing tickets online.
- You may be asked to arrive earlier so that we can accommodate your request.
- If you would like to discuss with the event organisers, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I do if I am ineligible to graduate?
You need to contact your teaching coordinator and email: email@example.com
How long is the Graduation Ceremony?
The graduation ceremony will last approximately 1.5 hours depending on the number of Graduates that have registered to participate.
When do I receive my tickets for the graduation ceremony?
- When registering yourself as a graduand, you will receive an automated email containing your tickets.
- When you are applying for additional guest tickets, you will also receive an automated email containing your tickets.
- Make sure to bring either a digital or printed copy to the Graduation.
Is parking available at the venue?
- A range of paid parking options are available around the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- We recommend pre-booking your parking space to avoid any unwelcome surprises and receive the best price.
- Below are some suggested carparks near the venue.
Exhibition Centre Carpark (closest)
Company: Wilson Parking
Opening hours: 24/7
Enter/Exit: Normanby Road
Directions: Park near entrance door number 9 or 10 and walk through to the Convention Centre expansion.
For rates or to book ahead visit the Wilson Parking website
Siddeley Street Carpark
Company: Care Park Opening
Opening hours: 24/7 hours
Enter/Exit: Corner of Siddeley Street and Flinders Street, Docklands
For rates visit the Care Park website
Company: Wilson Parking Opening
Opening hours: 24/7 hours
Enter/Exit: Normanby Road and Munro Street.
For rates visit the Wilson Parking website
If you have any other questions, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org