Unleash your creativity and be at the forefront of the fashion industry trends with a multitude of courses on offer at Kangan Institute. Our unique holistic approach to training, dedicated and experienced faculty of teachers, and supportive learning environment means that you can access the latest knowledge across all areas of fashion. Learn the dynamics of the fashion retail value chain and make industry connections to get the competitive edge you need to stand out from the crowd.
Major study areas
Garment development, couture, pret-a-porter, tailoring, construction techniques, alterations, pattern making (manual and CAD), fashion design, illustration, digital design, history of fashion, retail marketing, brand knowledge, production management, production methods- onshore and offshore, sourcing, quality standards, textile technology.
The Kangan Institute difference
- Learn the latest curriculum updated regularly with input from top industry experts and fashion trainers
- Study the most up-to-date fashion production techniques
- Get practical experience core with industry-based and collaborative project work
- Benefit from a personalised approach to learning from experienced teachers and fashion trainers
- Gain valuable experience at our annual Fashion Parade
- Access state-of-the-art and fully equipped facilities with onsite parking