Kangan Institute Skills and Jobs Centre is your first port-of-call when you are looking to enter the workforce, start training, re-skill, or for employers to meet their workforce needs.
Our team can assist you with:
• qualified, free and independent careers & training advice
• aligning your skills to a new job or qualification
• employment preparation workshops
• job searching, referrals and job matching to local employment opportunities
• help preparing resumes, key selection criteria and job application
• apprenticeship and traineeship advice
• referral to welfare support and financial advice
• information on employment trends, skills shortage and employment opportunities
Our Skills and Jobs Centre engages with local industries to assist businesses with their employment and skill needs. We also work closely with local stakeholders such as councils, State and Commonwealth governments, businesses, organisations and agencies to support the skill development and the employment prospects of the local residents.
Skills & Jobs Centre
59-69 Pearcedale Parade, Broadmeadows VIC 3047
PARKING: When on campus, park in locations covered by PayStay. Signs will be clearly displayed that identifies the zone you are parked in. How to use Paystay.