Join our team at Kangan Institute
If you are keen to make a real difference to students and industry across the communities, we would love to hear from you.
With state-of-the-art training centres located across metro Melbourne, offering a wide range of courses in a variety of fields.
You will be joining a passionate, collaborative and professional team that embraces people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities.
Working for Kangan Institute
To help you be job ready as quickly as possible, you will be provided with a tailored induction program upon starting with us.
As an education provider, staff development is critical in maintaining a workforce that has professional, educational and industry currency. We actively encourage the development of all staff and have a number of regular programs to support this:
- teacher mentor program for new staff who may have extensive industry experience but less teaching experience
- TAFE development centre programs
- industry release is a critical activity for maintaining professional standards and technical competence of our staff
- 25% discount on public courses delivered by Kangan Institute
- support to pursue external professional development such as attending conferences or workshops, and subscribing to professional body memberships
- study assistance
What do we offer?
We support diversity, and practise and promote respectful workplace behaviours and believe a healthy work-life balance is key to engagement and productivity. With this in mind, here are some of the benefits we currently offer.
- flexible working arrangements
- an annual program of health safety and wellbeing workshops and seminars
- salary packaging and salary sacrifice options which enable you to incorporate different non-cash benefits within your total remuneration package to suit your circumstances
- access to services within and outside our campuses at a discounted cost such as hair and beauty services, meals at the onsite training restaurant, MYKI 365 day passes, travel deals through Flight Centre
free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Easy access to our campuses via public transport
- Onsite cafeterias
- Most of our campus and office locations provide a range of holistic lifestyle facilities for all employees including:
- Prayer rooms
- Parents’ rooms
- On-site showers
- Bike storage
If all of this sounds like what you are looking for in your next role, have a look now at our Careers page or to find out more about our recruitment process click here.