Terms and Conditions:
Competition entry is open to all employers of 2023 enrolled students at Bendigo TAFE and Kangan Institute who complete the QI Employer survey within the allocated timeframe. When completing the survey participants must specify that they wish to enter the competition by selecting yes and providing all required contact information.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- The competition starts at 9am AEST on the 3rd of October 2023 and ends at 11.59pm on the 27th of October 2023.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Bendigo Kangan Institute and or its agents.
- The total prize pool amounts to $500.
- By entering, participants agree to Bendigo Kangan Institute collecting their personal information to contact the winners of the prizes.
- Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferrable, non-refundable and will not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition will be drawn at 12 noon AEST on the 3rd of November 2023 at 38 Buckley Street, Essendon, Victoria 3040.
- Participants’ personal information will be discarded after the successful draw of all prizes and will not be shared with any other company or promotional partner.
- The prize winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the prize draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Bendigo Kangan Institute is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen goods or vouchers.
- Bendigo Kangan Institute does not accept any responsibility for misdirected or lost mail or any consequences thereof.
- Results will be published on the www.bendigotafe.edu.au and www.kangan.edu.au websites from the 15th of November 2023 and will remain on the websites for minimum of 28 days.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions