Centre for Health and Community Services
For Work that Makes a Difference in People’s Lives
Interested in a career in health, nursing, disability, health Science, or aged care? We have good news! Kangan Institute offers a wide range of courses to get you there.
From a Certificate III to an Advanced Diploma - along with our short courses - our training ensures that you are work-ready; whether you are new to the workforce or upgrading your skills.
We offer a supportive, adult-learning environment that caters to everyone from school leavers to those seeking a career change.
Better yet, our Moonee Ponds campus provides state-of-the-art training and outstanding facilities for the health, nursing, aged care, health sciences, integrated health and disability areas.
Six reasons to choose Kangan Institute:
- 1. Many of the graduates in our Centre for Health and Nursing department attain employment and/or continue on to further study.
- 2. Health Care and Social Assistance is predicting the largest employment growth in all industries within Australia.
- 3. Community services and health is the second fastest industry growth area nationally. There is strong demand for suitably qualified workers.
- 4. The quality of training you will receive has been recognised by independent industry stakeholders.
- 5. Begin a career that makes a direct, positive and clear benefit to someone's life.
- 6. Kangan Institute has an extensive client list of organisations that have chosen us as their preferred training provider. These key contacts can be invaluable to graduates looking for on-the-job training.
The Centre for Health and Community Services can provide for all stages of the training cycle: from conceptualisation through to needs analyses, resource development, design, delivery and evaluation.
Our integrated approach gives you access to our full range of education and consultancy services:
- training needs assessment
- skill recognition services
- flexibility in the time and location of delivery
- advice and choice about methods of delivery
- enterprise specific skill gap training
- customised resource development
- creation of pathways between professional development, current skills and knowledge and further education
- creative combinations of the existing qualifications range
- strategies to maximise your training investment and its cost effectiveness
- delivery by skilled professionals attuned to current industry practices
- integrated evaluation and continuous improvement strategies
- our guarantee that all qualifications are up-to-date and address current industry needs.
Contact the Centre for Health and Community Services on: