We provide a number of excellent courses to assist you on your endeavours in becoming an aged care worker and carer.
Below is one such example, however feel free to search our course guide for similar examples.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Certificate III in Aged Care
- Course Code: CHC30212
- Study Area(s): Health and Nursing
- Location(s): Moonee Ponds
- Course Length: Full-time (16 weeks)
- Direct Entry: You can apply for this course directly through Kangan Institute.
- Mid-year Entry: This course accepts mid-year applications.
This course will prepare you for working under supervision in residential high and low aged care facilities that have clearly defined accreditation standards and care plans. You will help maintain clients' personal care and other activities and you may supervise junior workers. This qualification also enables the lawful administration of medication via dose administration aids such as Webster packs.
For more information on this course, click here.