The Kangan Institute Access Scholarship has been designed to provide opportunities for access to education. The scholarship is available to domestic and international students enrolled in any course at Kangan Institute. It is intended to alleviate financial pressures associated with engagement and the successful completion of the course.
Applications are open throughout the year.
Students must be enrolled in any course at Kangan Institute.
Eligibility/ Selection Criteria
To be eligible for the Kangan Institute Access Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria and provide supporting documents
1. Available to both Australian and non- Australian residents, and temporary Visa holders (who are enrolled as a domestic student). Must provide evidence of being a enrolled Domestic student.
2. Provide evidence of financial or personal disadvantage. Disadvantage(s) may include:
a. financial difficulty or low-socioeconomic status (Centrelink statement, payslips. Bank statements can be used if the evidence is displayed in a personal statement)
b. have a disability or medical condition (medical certificate/report)
c. experienced delay or interruption to studies due to compassionate reason (death in the immediate family, family violence, homelessness, or at authorised officers’ discretion) evidence – death certificate, eviction notice, personal statement or statutory declaration
3. Currently enrolled and studying at Kangan Institute and have current outstanding fees.
1. Must hold a valid visa (student visa, temporary graduate visa, spouse visa or anyone paying International Fee)
2. Must be an onshore student
3. Provide evidence of financial or personal disadvantage. Disadvantage(s) may include:
a. financial difficulty (payslips, bank statements or statutory declaration)
b. experienced delay or interruption to studies due to compassionate reason(s), which may include but death in the immediate family, family violence, homelessness, or at authorised officers’ discretion Evidence – death certificate, eviction notice, personal statement or statutory declaration
4. Currently enrolled and studying at Kangan Institute and have current outstanding fees.
This scholarship is offset towards tuition fees. There are limited scholarships available and the amount is determined on a case-by-case basis.
How to apply
To apply for the Access Scholarship, applicants must:
International students: email@example.com
Domestic students : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: It may take up to 10 business days to receive an outcome once you have submitted your application with supporting documents.
Terms and Conditions
For more information, contact
Domestic students -
Phone: 03 9279 2511.
International students -
Phone: 0481 930 931.
Students who are unhappy with the outcome of their application can submit their feedback and complaint here.