Do you have what it takes to achieve your career goals in the fast paced field of finance?
If you are looking to build on your existing skills and take the next step in your accounting career, we can help you get there.
The Advanced Diploma of Accounting (FNS60217) is designed to enrich your knowledge of taxation, corporate law and financial reporting. The course is nationally accredited and will give you the educational units required to become a registered Tax Agent.*
Our experienced teachers who are experts in their field will guide you through the program. You’ll gain the skills and confidence to perform a range of advanced accounts management tasks including:
- Monitoring corporate governance activities
- Applying economic principles to work in the financial services industry
- Interpreting and using financial statistics and tools.
Satisfactory completion of this course entitles you to join the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA), one of the three peak accounting bodies representing accountants in Australia.
You may be entitled to free tuition fees for this course if you meet the eligibility criteria for the State Government’s FREE TAFE for Priority Courses initiative. It's important to know that you may incur other fees, such as student services fees or materials fees, and you'll need to cover these costs yourself.
After completing this course, you can go on to undertake a Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce. Our partnerships with leading Australian universities entitle graduates of this course to earn credits towards a degree. Learn more about university pathways here.
Kangan Insitute also offers the following accounting courses:
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration (FNS30317)
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217)
- Diploma of Accounting (FNS50217).
Our course experts will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. To find out more, call 13 TAFE (13 8233) or contact us via our online enquiry form.
* Visit the Australian Government Tax Practitioner Board website for more information about the eligibility requirements for becoming a Tax Agent.