Teaching to inspire others can be very rewarding. That’s why we offer some great TAFE courses to help you excel along this career path. Take a look at our Teach English to Speakers of Other languages (TESOL) and Training and Assessment course options below.
Why study the Certificate IV in TESOL (10695NAT)?
- If you dream of travelling the world, then teaching English as you travel can be the key to bring this dream to life.
- It is estimated that about 2 billion people around the world will be learning English by 2020, so the need for TESOL teachers is growing!
- Teaching your native English language to others is a rewarding experience both financially and personally
Why study the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) at Kangan Institute?
- Do you have solid industry experience and are looking to transfer your knowledge, skills and experience on to others?
- Are you looking to enter the world of teaching at a TAFE or RTO? Then our Certificate IV in Training and Assessment can get you started.
- We will support you to develop your teaching skills through hands-on training, work-based learning and assessment processes that will elevate your competence to industry-level standards.