Richards Restaurant is a fully operating, licensed training restaurant that gives you practical experience and insight into all areas of hospitality, including food service, cocktail /mocktail making in the bar and ever-important coffee making.
The restaurant provides all types of customers with an opportunity to experience the best service and food while supporting your learning experience. You’ll also be mentored by passionate chefs and teachers who have had extensive experience in the industry.
The restaurant offers:
- Bistro, a la carte, table d'hote and buffet service
- Cosmopolitan-style menus
- Special ‘country day’ theme days
- A great range of Victorian wines.
- Functions designed to customers specific needs.
More to the point, you – and your customers, of course - will enjoy outstanding cuisine at great prices!
When is the restaurant open for bookings?
| Richards Restaurant is open for lunch on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 12 and 2 pm during the following periods:
- Term 1: 27 Feb - 4 April
- Term 2: 1 May – 27 June
- Term 3: 17 July - 19 September
- Term 4: 9 October – 21 November.
Closed: Anzac Day – Wednesday 25 April.