Kangan Institute Automotive
Whether you’re interested in retail, service, repair or manufacturing, we have the course for your dream career in automotive.
You’ll receive hands-on and industry-based training at our state-of-the-art Automotive Centre of Excellence (ACE) in Docklands.
Better yet, you’ll be guided by teachers that have extensive experience in their field and will be able to guide you through the best possible pathway.
Here are just a few examples of careers you can pursue:
- Panel beater
- Vehicle painter / Spray painter
- Car detailer
- Window tinter
- Vehicle dismantler
- Vehicle body builder.
Still not convinced? Here are a few more reasons.
- 1. You'll train in arguably the most advanced automotive training facility in the southern hemisphere.
- 2. You get a nationally accredited qualification backed by a recognised training provider.
- 3. Our well-known corporate industry sponsors (including VACC, PPG, Wurth Australia, Repco Australia, and 3M) have outfitted ACE with the latest technology, equipment and products.
- 4. All courses are designed by industry, for industry. Everything is current, up-to-date and designed to help you hit the ground running once you're ready for a job.
- 5. Regular seminars and demonstrations to help you network with industry leaders.
Oh, and we’ve also won a number of awards that demonstrate our excellence:
- State WorldSkills awards in Vehicle Painting
- State WorldSkills awards in Panel Beating
- State Colour matching awards
We’ve had outstanding experience in helping organisations develop their workforce. Examples include:
- Ford Motor Company - Welding, Small Dent Removal, HVLP Spray Guns, Vehicle Paint
- Techniques Tickfords Engineering - Panel Fabrication
- GMH - Fabrication and Vehicle Modification
- AXCESS Australia - Panel Fabrication
- Melbourne Aquarium / Honda - Vehicle Modification